Thursday, September 4, 2008

August 30, 2008

Sylvia
In the water


Dan preparing to body surf
Time to go home. Not exactly Baywatch, but the cutest trio I saw on the beach that day -- or any day!

At the recommendation of several friends and family, our beach day was spent at Santa Cruz. First, tho, we had a wonderfully drive on winding, narrow roads thru the mountains to satisfy Gary's need for a fun drive.

The boys loved the beach. Andy spent about 3 hours in the water. Dan learned to body surf and fed a sea gull. We saw sea lions at both Fisherman's Wharf and the pier at Santa Cruz beach.

This is the closest I got to the ocean. It was only about 78 degrees out, just not warm enough for me to want to swim, tho I did get wet to my knees as the surf crashed in while I took photos.

No comments: